Facilitator: Lori Tiemer
8 Week Program
Tuesday, September 26th - November 28th, 6:30-8:00pm by video conference
- Do you feel like you have lost control of your role as a parent?
- Do you find yourself yelling at your child more often than laughing with your child?
- Do you feel you have lost touch with your child…you don’t feel as close as you’d like?
- Do you feel frustrated and find yourself saying the same things over and over, with no results?
- Would you like for your relationship with your child to go back to the “way it used to be”?
Child-Parent-Relationship Training (CPRT) can help!
In CPRT, you will learn how to:
- Regain control as a parent
- Help your child develop self-control
- Effectively discipline & limit inappropriate behaviour
- Understand your child’s emotional needs
- Communicate more effectively with your child
In this ONLINE training, you will:
- Participate in weekly, secure, small group video conferences to learn skills and connect with other parents
- Engage in weekly, half-hour play sessions with your child to practice CPRT skills
- Receive an electronic copy of the CPRT Parent Notebook
$80.00/session for 10 sessions (90 minute groups): $800.00 for 10 weeks plus email follow-up
Note: Payment plans can be arranged. This training may be covered by your health insurance as it is facilitated by a registered psychologist. Please check with your insurance provider to confirm