Most people understand counselling or therapy as something to turn to when there is a major problem in their life. But counselling doesn’t just help us when we are in trouble - counselling can also help you grow at any stage of your life.
Personal growth and development is a unique process for each of us.
Your vision of yourself and your life, mature and flourishing, is your own. It comes out of your life experience, values, beliefs and understanding of what it means to be fully human and living a meaningful, satisfying life.
Personal Growth and Development Counselling Can Help:
- Provide a supportive, non-judgmental space to explore the dreams and ideas you have for your life
- Support and protect the foundation you already have in your life while you explore new way in which you can grow in the direction of your dreams
- You flourish and realize your own maturity and success - Your counsellor will be alongside to celebrate with you
Signs Personal Growth and Development is For You:
- You’re looking for a deep understanding of yourself, so that you can live your life with authenticity and be your true self
- You want to discover your true passion and find the courage to seek it
- You want to deepen your connection with others so that you’re able to develop and sustain relationships that really matter
- You want to find a sense of meaning and purpose in what you already do or in something new
- You want to let go of your old ways of living and bring that no longer ‘fit’ for you